skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fit, Fearless, and Fabulous!

Join a group of plucky Weight Watchers on their adventures (and maybe even some misadventures!) in triathlon training.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lots of photo documentation!

I set up a flickr album for our pictures from the big day. There are several up right now, and I'll post again when we get more up:

Click to check them out!


The official race photos are here, but be forewarned that there are a LOT of them.

--Jess :)
Posted by F3 Gals at 3:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Big Event: 2009 Hawk Island Triathlon!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (117)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Jess, Linda said you're looking for advice on temp...
      • Great photos, thanks Craig. I LOVE the photo of y...
      • I added some photos to our Flickr page (see below ...
      • Lots of photo documentation!
      • pictures
      • No title
      • We did it! :-D
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)

About Us

F3 Gals
View my complete profile