Friday, June 6, 2008

Great photos, thanks Craig. I LOVE the photo of you and your parents Jess!
Ya know, we REALLy are faboulas!
If anyone wants to come out and swim the lake just let me know.
Ashley and I started running and swimming together today. We are
shooting for Wed., Friday and Sunday but I can always fit a swim in
or boat whoever wants to come out.
Kathy

2 comments:

Jess said...

Oooh, I could be up for Wednesday (but not this week because I have to go to that training at LTC) and/or Sunday swims--what time do you guys usually go?

F3 Gals said...

I would be up for some swimming, too - but remember I am not as quick as you guys, or as confident and I wouldn't want to hold you back. This week, I will be checking out swim lesson schedules, and feel that with more confidence I will be able to join you for those across the lake jaunts - poor Stuart! I am thinking give me a few weeks!

I am excited for you guys and your plan!

Linda