Saturday, April 12, 2008

I am curious about your running class also, did you run in
the rain today?

We went to the gym today and I ran home, it was not raining when I
started out but I was wet when I got home. It was not too bad though.

Linda, Jess was totally amazing. I could not wait to send out that e-mail
to you to let you know. We are hoping to meet at Granger Thursday at 2:00.
I want to get her out on a path with her bike. (your bike) After that I think she
will ride on her own or hold her own with anyone she chooses to ride with.

Kathy

2 comments:

Jess said...

Aww, thanks, Kathy!

I ran this morning too--I froze my (sore!) butt off, but managed to miss the rain by about three minutes.

F3 Gals said...

Hi Guys -

Running class was cancelled, the instructor was sick - ugh! So I did my cycling class - 1 hour - cheered on some newbies at the YMCA, and then ran late at night on the treadmill - not the plan I had hoped for.

I start my 6 am cycling class tomorrow morning - ugh (not an early morning exercise gal, but it frees up some 1/2 days so I can share time with my Mom at the nursing home. I will be planning for 1/2 hour runs after the early cycling at least twice a week.

I will also sign up for some private swim lessons very soon. I will wait to see how Mom does this week, I am not comfortable scheduling much extra at this point; time is better invested sitting with her, training around that, and then working a more aggressive training regimen as time permits - I will likely temporarily give up kickboxing twice a week to accommodate brick sessions more frequently.

I will tell you focus on performance has been tough this last few weeks, going through many motions, but not with as much focus. Overall, I think I'll still do okay.

Train on!

p.s. Jess I did unearth my 1st Original "Train Like a Rockstar CD" - love it and thanks!
Linda