Monday, February 18, 2008

Florida fitness

Hi,

Florida fitness weekend...

Friday, lots of walking and continual hotel stair climbs as we were on the 12th floor at the Marriot.

Saturday, I had the opportunity for a 25 mile bike ride in sunny Tampa enjoying the 80 degree weather, then a brief swim, as the pool heater was broken and the water was frigid - I was the only one who was in the pool swimming. It was so chilly, even the kids at the pool wouldn't go in to play....brrrrrr. I went for it eventually, because I figured it would help with the concept of our open water swim in June. I didn't stay at it long, because my brain decided it would much prefer thte 80 poolside sunning activity. Again lots of walking (blocks and blocks and blocks in Ybor City (Tampa) and hotel stair climbing several times.

Sunday - Rest.

Monday, started with a massage - nice! Amazing how knotted up the body gets! Back to the regular routine, with a Kickboxing class tonight and a triathlon training class afterwards.

Anyone available to swim this Friday morning?

Train On!
Linda

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm always up for a Friday-morning swim!

Jess :)