Can I have just a second to brag a little about swimming? Today I concentrated really hard on the "body roll" idea I worked on in class on Monday, and this morning was the first time since I started swimming that I noticed I was getting water in my ears. Jessica (my class instructor) was the lifeguard on duty this morning, so I asked her about it. She said it was normal to get water in your ears, and it just means that I'm actually doing it right now. (I'm paraphrasing--she was much more tactful. Haha.) I also did 250 meters without stopping this morning, which was an improvement over the 200 I've been rocking for the last two weeks.
I'm almost ready to say that I like swimming now, but I'm still not a fan of the dry skin. ;-)
To quote Linda, "train on!"
Jess :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bravo Jess....I admire your dedication and persistence! Linda
Post a Comment