I am sooo glad this is January and not April!!
I did feel much stronger in the water tonight, what a difference
a week makes.
Don't sell yourself short Linda, you are doing great!!
I am off to Florida tomorrow AM so I will check back on Tuesday.
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ladies-
Just wanted to introduce myself. I too am a WW member. My name is MIchelle and I am in Linda's Wed group. She tells me I was her inspiration in doing a tri.. ha! Glad I could inspire. This will be my first and it is something I always wanted to do, but was too lazy to do ( and to big). I love competition and need this training to push me over the edge and hopefully much closer to goal weight.
I love swimming and was a competative swimmer back say 17 years ago and just got back into the pool in October. It feels great. I am also doing training with some Master's swimmers as well. Unfortunately for me swimming is the smallest portion of this adventure.
I am learning to bike and also taking the tri class at the West side YMCA. I recommend that class. Tues- Swim, Th- Bike and Run.
Speaking of running... I don't run, but I always thought it would be cool to run but was too overweight in the past to do it. Ran my first mile last Thursday and it was PAINFUL. I hurt for 3 days after that. I then did it again this past Monday. I am sure I am in for a surprise tonight as we will be running more.
Thanks for letting me check in on all of you.
Michelle Brittain
Post a Comment