Hi girls:
I talked to the trainer at the gym today and asked her to put together a 30 min.
leg building weight training session for me. I can't work upper body due to my
shoulder situation. I will share this with you when I get it, probably next week.
I would like to do that class you are doing on Monday's Linda but not until the swim class
is over. Please keep me posted if Dan is doing another one after this one is over.
Jess, LOVE the story about the gal you met that could not swim much at all last year,
we can sooooo do this!
I do 50-60 mins of cardio at the gym or outside everyday but Tuesday. At the gym now I start out on the eaiser machines and work my way up to the harder ones and end with a 10 min. run on the treadmill. I want my body to get used to starting the run allready tired.
I will pick you up at 8:30 tonight Linda.
I am off to Floriday Thursday-Monday this week. I will bring my goggles and swim cap and speedo and maybe do some laps in the ocean??? My Mother-In-Law and I are doing one night in a hotel so maybe some laps there. For sure I will be running outside and maybe even on the beach one day, yea!
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment