WTG on the swimming Jess! Glad you are starting to enjoy it.
I agree with you to meet with a trainer at the Y. I waited a year
before I did that at the Powerhouse and it was dumb to wait
that long. I now have the trainer put together a strength training
workout for me about every 3-4 months. $40 well spent. I am
working on building up the legs now. Makes me use the machines
properly and gets me doing the free weights as well. I do cardio
6 days a week and weights 3.
I enjoy Yoga as well, love Fit TV. Love the streaches on the Yoga.
Kinda wishing now I would of taken Sara up on swimming at LCC today,
I like swimming twice a week.
Was hoping to run outside today, roads are clear and dry but too cold
for me. Off to the gym. I think today will be 14 mins. on a steps, run for 10
on the treadmill, 14 on elpitical, run for 10 and 14 on something else and run
for 10. I do that about once a week to pump it up a notch.
Train on girls!
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kathy,
Way to go on all your fitness efforts!
Linda
Post a Comment