UGH!!!
I seem to have a whopper of a cold (with respitory junk) that will definitely impact my training for the early part of this week - I think it's airplane germs and being a bit run down. I will go to my triathlon class tonight - it's all about transitions - so 'll have information to share! I doubt I'll join in the running, biking, but I'll go dressed for it in case. But I'm going to pass on my cardio kickboxing class which I do before that, which is my favorite thing to do! I am sure I wouldn't fair very well - maybe I'll do some light treadmill walking instead at home - I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon and sat in the steam room for 30 minutes this morning. Drinking my 3rd cup of cold tea...had chicken soup etc. UGH!
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ick, i'm sorry! i hope you feel better soon.
Thanks!
Post a Comment