Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Glad it went well with the trainer Jess, pretty funny she is Dan the Mans sister!
What you said makes a lot of sense, lets not over think this thing. Just train and
go for it.
I am looking forword to the indoor tri at the mac on the 14th. I think it will give me
a good "point of reference" on what I need to work on for the tri.
I am looking into a tri top and bottems, so I won't have to change.
I will forword you both the e-mail Dad sent with places to order stuff
on line. I wouldn't mind going somewhere and trying them on but I tried
both Playmakers and Dicks and they have zippola.
Anyone want to swim Friday?
Kathy

2 comments:

Jess said...

I could swim Friday! I usually run and swim at the Y around 6, but I'm open to other options. I have a noon meeting, but I'm free after that. What did you have in mind?

F3 Gals said...

I could swim after 12:30 at the Westside Y - I could run first then swim when Jess gets done with her meeting - does that work for you Kathy? Let the swimming flailing begin...again - I haven't had the access to the pool to swim - yikes.

Linda