It was good to get together on Friday and swim - I did get in spiing a couple times and cardio kickboxing ast weekm too. Although my schedule has gotten complicated - I am still getting workouts in. I found my IPod thanks to Craig. I had left it in my laptop case from my Florida trip. Scary that when I aske him "Honey...have you seen my IPod?" - he actually knows me well enough to guess where I might have left it..yikes -I asked hime this weekend, and the Ipod was MIA since Feb. 16 Florida.
Swimming tonight with Dan YMCA tri trainer was good. I am feeling better about the swim, though I still have a ways to go for swimming - as far as technique and endurance. If my technique inproves, it won't take so much "work". I feel my imperfections are getting in the way and causing me to work harder. I am learning so much - it's cool and I know I'll "get it" and be able to put all the "tips" to use in practical application!
Train on!
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh, glad you recovered the ipod! Exercising without one is pretty much unacceptable for me. ;)
Post a Comment