skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fit, Fearless, and Fabulous!

Join a group of plucky Weight Watchers on their adventures (and maybe even some misadventures!) in triathlon training.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

LOVE the MP3 player.....Love the songs you gave us Jess!!
Thank you Thank you!
Kathy
Posted by F3 Gals at 2:22 PM

1 comment:

Jess said...

You're very welcome--glad you like them! I try to make new mixes periodically, so I'll make sure to keep sharing. :)

March 9, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Big Event: 2009 Hawk Island Triathlon!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (117)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ▼  March (17)
      • swimmers dry face
      • week in review
      • Who does this?
      • wkly recap
      • Well, my last couple of weeks haven't been as exci...
      • Yay Kathy!
      • LOVE the photo!Ok, so I was checking out the resul...
      • Proof that we actually do swim. ;-)
      • thanks
      • Another week down...
      • LOVE the MP3 player.....Love the songs you gave us...
      • It was great swimming with fellow rockstars so I w...
      • Sorry about the swimming weirdness today, gals. M...
      • help please jess
      • Glad it went well with the trainer Jess, pretty fu...
      • Getting some focus...
      • Tough week
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)

About Us

F3 Gals
View my complete profile