Have either of you experienced dry, flaky, facial skin after swimming? If so, I have found a product that seems to help! Mary Kay Extra Emmolient Night Cream, before and after, has seemed to make a remarkable difference - let me know if you'd like samples!
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Fit, Fearless and Fabulous ladies. Sounds like you are all doing well. Linda, I heard that bootcamp class was tough. I just recently found the Weight Works class. That has been great for toning.
I would love some of your Mary Kay samples, my face and nose are so dry from swimming.
Keep up the great work Kathy, Jess and Linda. Kathy, although I don't know you, I feel like I do. I met your hairlady, "Sunshine". I have been going to her for years. She is great.
I am off for spring break next week. Hoping to stay on track in all aspects. Found a local WW meeting in Gulf Shores and I am planning on some beach running and work outs. Should see if there is a Y around as well.
Take care,
Michelle
Michelle,
I'll bring a sample for you Thursday along with your transferred bars!
Enjoy, really ejoy your vacation - tae lots of fun pics! And get them in an album ASAP - what memories you'll make this year!
Linda
Linda
Post a Comment