Friday, March 7, 2008

Sorry about the swimming weirdness today, gals. Maybe next time we should sneak into a hotel or something. ;-) Kathy, the "rotten kids" followed me into the locker room, so I hope you got a good swim in after that! I ended up doing a 30 minute run instead of 40, but I did a faster pace than usual and ended with a ten-minute walk up an incline.

I'm feeling really good about all this, though--I can't wait to get on a big-kid bike outside. I hope you guys don't mind putting up with a slowpoke for a little while. ;-)

Okay, time for homework. Train on!

Jess :)

PS--I think we need team t-shirts. Any ideas for a slogan/picture ("future triathlete rockstars" is the first thing that popped into my head). I'm on spring break next week, so I have a little extra time to look into doing something up if you're interested.

1 comment:

F3 Gals said...

Don't apologize for the kids - good to be swimming - it's all good!

T-shirts - love the idea - I'll try to poke around on-line for some ideas. There are some triathlon t-shirts available - generic - but cute in some cases - I'll try to pass along more info. Certainly just words are fine Jess, and like Kathy said if you are able do the work - I'll pay too -size medium.