Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I put this on as a comment and changed it to a blog.
Poor Jess...you have your hands full with the two
of us being in our 40's!!!


Hi Girls:I am truly amazed and how my body is responding to the swimming. I did the open swim Saturday at the DeWitt pool and it felt pretty good, I have come a long way from being pooped after the first 200 warm up!! We did pedicures after, by the way, my toes are pretty.I don't know how you run for 30 mins. on a treadmill Jess, I have a hard time with 10 mins. with a workout partner. I get bored. Do you have an ipod?Train on!Kathy

1 comment:

Jess said...

I do have an ipod, and it's pretty much my best friend whenever I work out. If I have a chance this weekend, I'll try to do a post with a couple of my playlists.

Please, you guys and your experience are amazing resources for me! I'm still kind of a fitness newbie, and you have no idea how much I appreicate being able to ask you questions. Besides, I think you'll have your hands full when I finally get on a real bike. ;-)