skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fit, Fearless, and Fabulous!

Join a group of plucky Weight Watchers on their adventures (and maybe even some misadventures!) in triathlon training.

Monday, February 25, 2008

WAY TO GO JESS!!! WOW, you are a workout machine!

I had my first tri-class tonight. You were right Linda, Dan is THE
man. We biked for an hour and I am not sure I will be able to get out of
bed tomorrow.

Rock on girls!
Kathy
Posted by F3 Gals at 10:25 PM

2 comments:

Jess said...

Way to go to you too--way to bike like a rockstar! :-D

February 26, 2008 at 3:08 PM
F3 Gals said...

Biking is the best part!! Congrats to Kathy!
Linda

February 28, 2008 at 6:55 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Big Event: 2009 Hawk Island Triathlon!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (117)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (39)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ▼  February (19)
      • WAY TO GO JESS!!! WOW, you are a workout machine!...
      • Weekly Wrap
      • Welcome back Linda!!!!I start tri-class tomorrow n...
      • life gets in the way
      • http://www.themac.org/news.asp?display=2093Check o...
      • Had our last swim class tonight, we swam a mile.I ...
      • Sorry you are so sick Linda but glad you had a goo...
      • ugh under the weather
      • resource
      • Florida fitness
      • The Swim
      • It's the little things. :)
      • Week in review...
      • buddies rule
      • cycling tips
      • attitude is everything
      • attitude
      • photo
      • team photo!
    • ►  January (18)

About Us

F3 Gals
View my complete profile