Friday, March 28, 2008

week in review

Hi rockstars, thanks for the photo Linda, and thanks for posting that one and not the thigh photo.
Still have not gotten my medal in the mail, ugh.

You two are rocking out on the workouts, wow!!

Tri-class Monday night was good, 50 mins. on the bike right to the track to work on the transition, good tip..don't force your body to run, start slow and just work on turning the legs over. Didn't swim but will do that today at the Hannah Center.

Twice I got out to run 6 miles, that was good. Other than that it has been 40-60 mins. of cardio at the gym and doing weights 3 times a week. I feel my legs getting stronger and on bonus news, that kicking in the pool is helping out the backside!

I am ready to roll on my bike, new tires, a friend gave me his old computer chip for the bike, miles, speed, pretty cool, I have a new tire pump....have not been out on it yet, burrrrrr.

Rock on girls!
Kathy

1 comment:

Jess said...

whoa, six miles times two? that's awesome!