So I decided to dedicate most of my time this week to swimming.
Today, I went to the YMCA Westside and swam 9 lengths non-stop - the I remembered it was 9 laps (18 lengths)....CRAP....so I jumped back in and finished - not even out of breath!
Then I went out to Hawk Island and swam some more - I too, love my wetsuit. So I did about another 300M (is that 3/4 of our distance? - never got the metric system down) - then did a 5 mile bike ride (forgot my shades - ugh) and a 1.5 mile run. All was good. No photo documentation!
I plan to swim on Thurs. and Friday and maybe one extra run. I really want to join the spinning group Fri. am at 6am, maybe I'll do a half class and tag my run after....hmmm. I'll have to think it out!
I might have to alter Fri. 6 p.m. swim plans. My massage guy had to cancel earlier - and he only had 6 pm Friday left this week - I know I could use it, so my visit to Hawk I will be earlier!
Train on Rockstars!
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Linda, you're so awesome!
(And yes, 300m is indeed 3/4 of our distance.)
Post a Comment