Jess,
Thanks for the pool swim yesterday - bikes today - you'll be fine...I just know it....afterall YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!
Loved your latest "Train Like a Rockstar Vol. 3" CD - Thanks!
There is an article in this week's NOISE about the Hawk Island TRI. I'll bring copies to Frandor!
I will be heading to Playmakers today for a tri-suit, to wear under the wetsuit - which I'll pick up today from ZZZ Underwater World on Michigan Ave. I decided on the Neosport 5/3 mm Women's SPRINT Jane. They ordered in 2 sizes - I'm excited to get accustomed to the wetsuit concept.
Let's set up some firm Lake Geneva Plans and Hawk Island Plans for the upcoming days.
Weather forecast looks great for this weekend, throughout next week - and up to race day 82 degrees - YAY! Should be great morning weather!
I am re-reading all the triathlon notes I have collected and trying to wrap my head around the mental aspects of the event.
Transition practice - keeps cropping up!
Train On -
Linda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment