skip to main | skip to sidebar

Fit, Fearless, and Fabulous!

Join a group of plucky Weight Watchers on their adventures (and maybe even some misadventures!) in triathlon training.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lake Temp.

The Temp in the lake is 62 degrees.
Kathy
Posted by F3 Gals at 12:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Big Event: 2009 Hawk Island Triathlon!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (117)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ▼  May (39)
      • Warm Fuzzy
      • Friday's Last Effort
      • Glad your bike ride went well today Jess.I decided...
      • To quote Linda, "it's all good."
      • Hi Rockstars:I am giving my legs a rest now and ju...
      • Big Girl Pants
      • I <3 my wetsuit!
      • Baby steps... (Baby pedals?...)
      • More photo documentation...
      • Photo documentation!
      • Melt Down
      • So as you may have surmised from Linda's post, I h...
      • training on Sat.
      • Brrrr....the Lake Swim
      • whats in the car anyway
      • Ready
      • Clean cars are for wimps.
      • 18 seconds
      • thanks
      • GREAT training girls!! We are rockstars. Cute bik...
      • Also!
      • Hmmm, I use Meijer brand cooking spray. Do you th...
      • got the Pam spray
      • Brick
      • Big-Girl Bike Shorts
      • The Swim
      • The Plan
      • back to business
      • Swim
      • Wetsuits...
      • Way to go on the bike Jess!! I hope to get my new...
      • I took on MSU with Thor today, and it went pretty ...
      • Lake Temp.
      • The Lake
      • Welcome back, gals!Since today seems to be the day...
      • Welcome back Linda.I too have been concerned about...
      • It's Me
      • You and Thor look great together Jess.Not to be ou...
      • I met my friend Alicia (who wants to do the tri wi...
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (18)

About Us

F3 Gals
View my complete profile