I saw a kid swimming so I went in...it was ugly.
I used my neighbors GPS and measured 400 meters.
I put on my neighbors wet suit, Tim was in the boat
and away I went, wow. Remember that first time
swimming a 50? That is what it felt like. We have a lot
of lake work to do girls. TOTALLY different. My only hope
is that what I did today will be the worst of it and it will
get better from here on out.
Let me know when you want to go for a dip.
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Kathy-
Let me know when you decide to get into the water again. I would like to get in. Don't have a wet suit though. Hawk I better warm up quickly.
Michelle
I'm half frozen just thinking about it, but I'd definitely love to get in the lake as well.
All right I'll go in too! Brrr....
Linda
Post a Comment