Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome back Linda.
I too have been concerned about my lack of training, swimming the most
pressing. I swam Thursday and was ready to forget the whole event, swam
today and it went great. The body will respond Linda, "just keep swimming"
(Dorie from Finding Nemo) When I was telling Tim about my bad swim he
asked a good question "If you have a bad swim in the tri what is the worst that
could happen?" Um.....guess I would come in last, does not seem all that bad anymore.

We were in Indy with our Daughter Thursday and came home today, I swam at their
gym. We will be going back on the 21st. She is due to have lap. surgery for endometriosis.
It was supposed to be yesterday but canceled due to a weird blood test. Re-did the blood
test and they a happy with it so rescheduled for the 21st. Still a lot of unanswered questions
about the blood work but her Doc. was out of town for a family emergency and he will be
back Monday.

My point....all things considered, if we dog paddle, walk our bikes and crawl during the 5K, big
deal, there are worse things in life.

Train on girls.
Kathy

No comments: