Tuesday, May 20, 2008

got the Pam spray

Hi All,

I got the Pam spray, as recommended by Dan the Man. I opted for the original as opposed to the olive oil or butter formulas - oddly enough the label indicates there is rosemary in it - wierd!

I decided to go for the wetsuit. I needed psychologically to take the element of cold out of it, and I am looking forward to the extra bouyancy that neoprene touts!

Went for a short swim today, and will be swimming most of the week - somewhere.

I will do a brick bike/run tonight Tues. after my WW meeting.

At least my tires are inflated. I spent 20 minutes trying to inflate my "newish" (acquired Sept. 07) bike tires with my "new-to-me" bike pump! Why 20 min? Perhaps that would be because I did not know the valve on my tire turned and popped up, therefore after much effort and swearing, I woke up my beloved hubby at 6:40am, and asked for his assistance. I must admit, he was very encouraging and nice, despite being woken up. Then I hurried off for a quick ride, only to return moments later, as I was significantly underdressed for the chilly mid 40 degree weather on Sunday. Got some more clothing on and headed off for a ride...finally. All was good in the end.

I think we need some additional photos for the blog! They are fun!

A new thought...
"You are in control. Wake up each day anew, and do your very best on that day! The average person loses focus during stressful situations. Remember that you are NOT average. You are a triathlete in training!" Eric Harr

One of my goals this week and next is to make sure to get enough sleep - I have been exhausted for months now and need to do some catching up - there may even be naps involved!

Train On!
Linda

2 comments:

MIchelle said...

Pam spray? fill me in

F3 Gals said...

Since you are not donning a wetsuit - not a necessary thing for you. It is used to ease in the wetsuit removal!