Wednesday, May 21, 2008

GREAT training girls!! We are rockstars.
Cute bike card Jess, thanks!
Tim and I are off to Indy for our Daughters surgery today,
we will be back Friday night. I will probably swim at
their gym tomorrow, guess it will seem pretty warm. lol.
GOOD NEWS.....the lake is getting warmer.....64!!
I will get a photo of me swimming in the lake this weekend.
In my older age I want to remember what I did!!
Kathy

2 comments:

F3 Gals said...

Kathy,

Hope all went well for your daughter's surgery - welcome back! What is your availability for the lake this weekend?

Let's firm up some swim times.

I can do late afternoon - early evening Sat., Sun. after church - any time, Monday - open all day.

Should we picnic after??

Linda

Jess said...

I'm up for any training action Sunday after 5:00 and all day Monday.

Picnic sounds fun! I have a bean salad recipe I've been wanting to try. :)