Sunday, May 25, 2008

Melt Down

Glad you got the melt down out of the way Jess, I had mine a couple weeks
ago. You are so AMAZING!!! You really are a role model for all, you sure
are for me...I really think.......WWJD....What Would Jess Do? Jess would
keep plugging along, that is what Jess DOES!!! You are a Rockstar!!

Wednesday 2:30 lake swim. After the swim I am riding my bike to my
bike shop for a tune up, it is 6.9 miles down Turner to Old Town. It is a
narrow road but 35 MPH so not well traveled. All are welcome to do whatever.
You can ride with me to the bike shop and leave me there while I wait for
my tune up. It is in old town, figured I get a bite to eat or just go to the
Rivertrail.

Kathy

6 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks, Kathy. You and Linda both inspire me to keep going, that's for sure! :)

I'd love to join you for the swim (I was hopping you'd be up for one on Wednesday or Thursday!), but I'm not sure about the bike ride just because I have to be at Frandor in time for a 5:30 meeting.

F3 Gals said...

Jess,

When are you available to ride this week?

F3 Gals said...

Jess,

I was the one asking for your availability to ride! Maybe you could bring your bike Monday and just spend some time (20-30 minutes)riding in my neighborhood with Audrey and Adam - sometimes a just for fun ride helps!

I found my handlebar mirror - it is a velcro one - you are welcome to use it - until you get a different one - whenever.

Linda

Linda

F3 Gals said...

I am available Thursday afternoon for a swim also. Friday I am available all day for whatever.
Kathy

Jess said...

I'm hoping to do a for-fun ride with a friend if it's not raining tomorrow morning, but I'll definitely bring my bike with me tomorrow afternoon as well. :)

I also plan to ride Thursday morning or afternoon and Friday morning.

I could also swim Thursday afternoon--maybe we could do a quick brick if you guys are up for it? I'm available between 2 and 4.

F3 Gals said...

I am good for Thursday afternoon.
Kathy