You and Thor look great together Jess.
Not to be outdone, I got a new bike also.
Tim and I rode our bikes down Turner to the
new bike shop Dan the man was taking about. I
went in for a new seat and we left with my bike
on order (lavender) and Tim rode his home.
I am TOTALLY freaking out about this Tri.
I don't feel I am ready. Totally need to get into
that lake. My neighbor gave me a wet suit to borrow,
I have not tried it yet.
Tim and I leave tomorrow morning for Indy for Tracy's
labroscopic surgery, probably be back Saturday. Maybe
I can get into the lake this weekend. I'll keep you posted
on the lake situation. Maybe we should just go for it??
Kathy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still wigging out about the bike if it makes you feel any better. I'm making definite progress, but it still takes me 15 minutes to get my bearings when I ride, which can't happen at the event.
PS--I've seen you swim, and I don't think you have anything to worry about. :)
Post a Comment